Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

Day 48 - All over for another year

Well thats it all done, another fantastic day in the history of Ball Hockey in the UK.

I have to be honest I am far too tired to really write the blog today, this weekend has seen me get about 7 hours sleep, and spent over 14 hours at the wonderful Gateshead Leisure centre.

So it is fitting that on the day the London Jets secured their third Fantastic Fours tournament in a row and with secured the trophy would remain in the capital forever, I present to you, The London Jets.


Congratulations guys and we shall see you in 12 months, for the new Cup.

I must however before going thank all of the players who travelled from near and far and all of the wonderful volunteers who helped out across the weekend. You know who you are.

Time for sleep now

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment