Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Day 55 - Tynetastic

So this week has been a bit of a strange one and today has been no different at all. From Harlem Shakes (http://youtu.be/ZgbAehANmpo) to big defeats, and then wins and photoshoots.
I seem to be on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster at the moment so its probably for the best if you ignore me and focus on the pictures for just now.
Today's image is from the great Tyne Quayside, of one of the most photographed bridges in the world (I have done the most photographed bridge too, and would love to go back sometime). Since its on my doorstep it would be a little bit silly to not include it in my blog. Even though its not my favourite image from today.

My favourite from today would be this one.....



I have a real thing for black and whites at the moment and also for skies, so thats probably why its my favourite. But anyway to keep things ticking along here is today's image for your perusal.


Have a good one people

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment