Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Day 69 Happy Mothers Day

Its Mothers Day, which means early rise for Daddy, and making breakfast in bed so the child can pretend that she has cooked up a feast for Mummy.  So please bear with me as its still only 7am and I've been up for over an hour already. I foresee a nap on the sofa in my day today. I'm sure that constitutes something special for Mummy. If I'm napping then I'm not messing anything up, well apart from the sofa that I'm on, I may make that look a bit untidy.
Anyway I ramble, the fact is without Mothers we wouldn't be here. Simple. So take the opportunity today to tell your mum that you love her, and that you appreciate everything that she has done for you.
To be fair, similar to valentines day, we shouldn't need hallmark to tell us to do this, we should do it at every opportunity we get, because without being morose, you never know when the last time you will be, well not unless you are some kind of mental sociopath who is going to murder their own mother, in which case you probably have quite a good idea.
I'm sure later on today when I'm more about myself I will think that this probably wasn't the best idea I've ever had for a blog, but for now it will have to do as my brain is already fried from children's TV and being up at this ungodly hour.



Anyway, mum's everywhere, have a fantastic day, (You too dad's cos everyone know's we're the ones that rock the most!)

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment