Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Day 78 Crashing Seas

Another attempt today to capture the power of a swelling sea. We are fast approaching the end of March and yet we don't really seem to be approaching the end of Winter very fast. The Daffodils which are so often picked for Mothers Day are still struggling to flower, and most of all the temperatures are still well below double figures.
The benefit of this is you get some awesome looking sea's. Today I missed high tide by about an hour, so again I didn't get the image I was really looking for, that said I think the image I have captured shows the power of mother nature reasonably well.


Although it may not look much, that sea wall is a good 3 or 4 metres high. The waves were breaking quite a bit further out which meant that by the time they reached the wall there wasn't anywhere as near as much power left in them.

Anyway, today is a day for watching movies with my lovely wife.....

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment