Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Day 116 Head in the Stars

Had a very cool day today, got to chill with some good friends, have some good food and watched a decent movie.
Oh and I got a new hat. Todays blog is going to come across as a bit of a sales pitch, and for that I make no apologies.

Ali Cree, runs Jersey53's UK operation and this company produce some absolutely top notch apparel for all sports. There is pretty much nothing they cannot produce for a sporting team, from bespoke underwear, through to hats and pretty much everything in between. Ali works so hard to make sure every single one of his customers is a happy one, even at one point in the last 12 months driving a 200+ mile round trip to ensure that a team had socks in time for a game.

So if you are looking for some teamwear on new strips for your team, or even a one off item, give him a look. I'm sure you won't regret it.

(https://www.facebook.com/jersey53uk or @jersey53uk on twitter)


Both the jersey and the stretch fit cap in the image are J53 products made for the North East Dekstars ball hockey team, whom I have written about before I'm sure.... (www.nedekstars.co.uk)

Have a great day people, I know I have.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment