Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Day 94 - Night skies

I believe I said a while ago that one of the things I wanted to get better at was night photography. Well I'm going to define that a little more. Star scapes is something I would like to get a whole lot better at.
So today's image is kind of a starter image for where I'm at now and hopefully by the end of the year I will be able to share something much more stunning.

Today was my last day at work for 8 days too so hopefully I will be able to share some much more grand photo's over the next week.


Lessons learnt, 1) I either need a sturdier tripod or need to ground the one I have more securely, 2) Don't have any street lights in shot, 3) try to avoid planes taking off from the airport, and 4) keep on trying!

Have a good one, if I don't post for a couple of days don't worry, I will still be snapping away.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment