Pages

Sunday 8 December 2013

Day 341 Up and Over

Say hello to my new log wedge.

She is called Wyn, those that know me well will know why, needless to say golf is something I enjoy very much, and I wanted to have something to remember a dear friend by. She didn't play golf not was she particularly fond of it but she did do a lot of thinking, and pondering, and was alway able to offer just the right advice if you should ask for it. 

I do a lot of my best thinking on the golf course, and as I've said I enjoy the tranquility and the reflection time it gives me, so I thought it would be great to be able to remember this great person in those moments when I am out on the course.

Say hello to my new golf club


She is a 60 degree lob wedge designed to help me out of a bit of trouble and set me back on a nice smooth path.

Fingers crossed

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment