Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Day 343 Blast from the Past

Apologies I thought I had posted this last night but apparently I forgot. 

Yesterday I went to play golf, at a place I haven't played for at least 8 years, and I was blown away by the change in the way the course looked. Not because the layout has changed or because they have made massive changes to the course, no simply because the course has matured so much, mainly with the size of the trees now lining the fairways.



Let's not dwell on how I played (it was a bit pants) but focus on something else.

Darren has an electric golf trolley, that he can set to go off up to 30m away from him. He has been slowly but surely getting more confident with this feature until the 16th at Burgham yesterday, when this happened....


By far the highlight of my day!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment