Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Day 352 Memories

There have been a lot of celebrity deaths recently and a lot of life celebrations. It's often easy to forget amongst all the hubbub of daily life that these people who make the news are people's mothers / fathers / husbands / wives / children/ loved ones. We don't know them personally yet we show our reapects. 

This year has been one of loss for my family too, we lost a beloved family friend which I mentioned a while ago, and whilst we celebrate her life we can take solace in the fact that she is reunited with her husband, in his own right an absolutely outstanding human being who filled his life with adventures and happiness. 

I now have something that I can treasure to celebrate knowing that they are reunited again, and remember the times I shared with them and my own family growing up. 


Together forever may they both rest in piece.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment